gymgals!

gymgals!
Gymnastics Team

Monday, August 5, 2013

Clinical Trial invite!

Hello Everyone, I am starting my blog pertaining to my chronic genetic disease, Cystic Fibrosis. I am 25 years old, living in New Haven, CT, working for Yale Health System. On my journey, I hope to inform people of how we live day to day, overcome obstacles, and live life to the fullest. I have been lucky to not have much hospital visits due to exercise, but I still suffer day to day with my own battles. Positive UPDATE - I will receive further information on a clinical trial I am participating in September, VERTEX, for Delta508. VX-809 is a cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) corrector in development for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. VX-809 is being studied in combination with ivacaftor for people with cystic fibrosis who have the F508del mutation. Vertex has worldwide rights to develop and commercialize VX-809. (Referance) http://www.vrtx.com/research-development/pipeline ...

No comments:

Post a Comment