gymgals!

gymgals!
Gymnastics Team

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Update - TOBI PODHALER

Hello! Still working the kinks to this blog.. can't quite click to where I want to be. Anywhoo, I have started TOBI Podhaler this month. Outragious, I say it is like breathing in a teasepoon of flour. It's kinda tricky, but it is better than doing it on the nebulizer for 30 plus minutes.
Also, below is a picture of my brother!! I have CF, and he does not. You have a %25 change of getting Cystic Fibrosis, ONLY if both of your parents care the gene. Crazy right? Well, I am glad I was given this challenge in life, made me appreciate things to a different level.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! I am a cfer myself. I'm 28 married to a awesome wife and we have a miracle in our daughter. I have a blog as well and I really enjoy writing in it. My blog covers my diagnosis, IVF, and just me living out my dreams with CF. I am looking forward to following your blog and reading more about your life :)

    http://livingmydreamswithcf.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John for the warm welcome!! Congrats on an amazing family, I will definitely follow your story!!

      Delete